Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Proud versus broken - source

Someone had asked me to use the material from the information I posted about proud versus broken people. Since the information was not original to me, I felt that I should at least try to find out who did write it. Here is the answer that I received from the person who I heard it from:

"It has been a few years since I came a crossed this in a journal article in Spirit of Revival by Life Action Revival Ministries; so I am not sure who wrote the article it was in; but if you gave credit to Life Action Revival Ministries, I know that is where it originated. To this day it is still one of the best heart tools to inventory my heart I have come across." - Paul

1 comment:

  1. Shirley,
    I am reading "Brokenness: The Heart God Revives" by Nancy Leigh DeMoss, and she is the one who wrote all of these things in her book, and it is Revive Our Hearts ministry that gets the credit. I may repost them on my blog too. I seem to be in the midst of studying about humility, brokenness, pride, etc. I thought you would want to know.
    Jamie

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! They are so much fun to read.