Saturday, August 16, 2008

I just love these little fellas ...



Effortless!






I love this one - it may look like a sequence of pictures, but it is actually four birds at one time.


Stand off at the feed trough ...


Job 12:7-10 "But ask the animals, and they will teach you, or the birds
of the air, and they will tell you; or speak to the earth, and it will
teach you, or let the fish of the sea inform you. Which of all these
does not know that the hand of the LORD has done this? In his hand is
the life of every creature and the breath of all mankind."

3 comments:

  1. What an awesome post, Shirley. I even called Mickey in to look at this one :o)
    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  2. great pictures!! I love hummingbirds, too. I always feel like God sends them around right when I need a smile. Who can see a hummingbird and not glow with excitement? :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. These hummingbirds have to be such a joy to see. I would end up just gazing at them everyday with pure excitement! You get so many of them! What a joy that is.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! They are so much fun to read.