Thursday, January 8, 2009

House pictures ...

I realized that I haven't posted any recent pictures of the house, so here are a couple.

We have been trying to work around the weather, so progress seems slow at times. Yet, when I look back at pictures from this summer, the progress is evident.


I took this from the tv antennae tower this morning. It was pretty clear, so I mainly went up to enjoy the view a little.


We have been taking pictures from this same spot as the house grows. You can see the remaining pour needed on the back wall - it is going to be a very tricky, labor intensive pour unless we can find a concrete pump somewhere.

The walls still need a lot of work to get them cosmetically beautiful ... unless we decide to cover the walls with stone.

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing this great project with us.
    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool......and just imagine what it will look like this summer. Very exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi Shirley, I left you something at my blog!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! They are so much fun to read.