Monday, April 14, 2008

Land tour - part 2 - wild flowers



This is becoming a favorite spot already - I really like the way the rock and trees intermingle.


This is a closeup of one of those trees.


Tiny wildflowers cover parts of the trail.


These smell divine! Anyone know what they are? They smell like honeysuckle...


Kind of funny how the Lord works ... I was kind of disheartened that I would not have flower beds this year, as we will be busy digging in the dirt and building a house. On a walk last Wednesday morning, He showed me oodles and oodles of His flowers. I was reminded of His faithfulness, love and care - He can provide flowers ... and way better than I could plant them, at that!

1 comment:

  1. I love the rocks on your property! They add such a beautiful feel to the land. We too had a few BIG rocks on our property. We used a dozer to push them up to the front of the house as part of our sidewalk entry. I even got to use the dozer myself to push up one of them...kind of fun!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! They are so much fun to read.