Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Replacement for bloglines

Since bloglines will no longer be in service after Nov 1, I searched to find an alternative. I tried one that I didn't like and today found one that I do (at least so far).

I found this - feed reader 3 (just click on the button to go to the home page):




If you are currently using bloglines, you are able to export the blogs that you read and then import them into this reader.

If you have no idea what I am talking about, this is just a one-stop way to check up on all the blogs that I follow.

1 comment:

  1. What is bloglines?

    I just go to Dashboard and read what's come in. Are they doing away with that?

    Anything that we like, they always do away with, Shirley! It's Murphy's Law!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! They are so much fun to read.