Tuesday, February 16, 2010

More snow shots …

Img_4183Img_4185

This is of our back “deck” off the master bedroom – well, for right now, just the frame. So, for AL, we had a good bit of snow.

Img_4187  

And … if you guessed “old wok” for a sled, you were right! Hee! I was really stretching to find something for them to use for a sled. I thought of bucket lids from the paint buckets of which we have several laying around outside. However, I couldn’t find them in the snow! And then I spied the old wok. Perfect (well, at least for kid sized backsides, anyway)!

2 comments:

  1. It's so hard to believe you got all of that snow in AL! Very creative use of the wok!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is hilarious! Beats those garbage bag covered pizza boxes that you and I used back in the day...ha ha ha...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! They are so much fun to read.