Sunday, January 31, 2010

Funnies

Who needs cartoons when you have real life? :)

I was cleaning up the homeschool area last night and came across our son's reading comprehension books. Here are some of his answers:

1. Would you like to be in the White House? Explain.
Yes. I would like to be in the White House.

2. Which do you like better: day or night? Explain.
day. Because I like to play on our trampoline.

3. Do you think you would like to be a beekeeper when you grow up? Explain.
no. Because I will probably get stung.

4. Would you like being a child in an early American colony? Explain.
yes. Because I like working on farms.

5. Would you like to visit the Statue of Liberty? Explain.
no. Because it's so big.

6. Do you think it's fair that Washington and Lincoln are the only presidents that have a holiday? Explain.
yes. Because they are cool presidents.

7. Would you like to visit the moon? Explain.
yes. Because you can jump high there.

8. Do you think it's important to save the blue whale and great white shark? Explain.
yes. But not the white shark.

9. Would you like to become a nurse? Explain.
No. Just because.

10. If you were a slave, would you have run away with Harriet Tubman? Explain.
No. Because he was a stranger.

8, 9, and 10 are my favorites. It is just cute to me - maybe it made you chuckle a little, too.

4 comments:

  1. Aw, that is cute!! I especially like #10.

    ReplyDelete
  2. #9 was my favorite. And, yes, they all made me chuckle.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are hilarious! I love #1,4,8,9 & 10.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like #8.
    That was cute.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! They are so much fun to read.