Friday, November 21, 2008

Uber Award

Thank you, Susan, for passing on this award to me. How very sweet of you! Y'all need to go check our her blog for some great tips, good advice, thoughtful insights and just plain fun. Be sure to leave a comment, because she is the absolute best at leaving comments!




About the award: Uber (synonym to Super) Amazing Blog Award is a blog award given to sites who: ~ inspire you ~ make you smile and laugh ~ give amazing information ~ are a great read ~ have an amazing design ~ and any other reasons you can think of that makes them uber amazing!

The rules of this award are:
* Put the logo on your blog or post,
* Nominate at least 5 blogs (can be more) that for you are Uber Amazing!
* Let them know that they have received this Uber Amazing award by commenting on their blog,
* Share the love and link to this post and to the person you received your award from.

-----------------------------------------------------

Blogging is and has been such of a fun outlet for me - I have learned so much through, laughed with, cried with, praised God with, been challenged by, prayed for, sought prayer from many uber amazing people. I honestly had NO idea what I was in for when I started this thing back in January - I thought it would be a quick and easy way to stay connected to family and friends. And it is that, and so much more.

Just last week, I learned from blogging that sweet potatoes were on sale at Wal*Mart - I was blessed by that because I love sweet potatoes and Susan had some great ideas of how to stock up on them.

The week before that, I learned that Snapfish was offering a free photo book (and I am kicking myself that I didn't also blog about that one). John and I had a lot of fun putting together a book from our first year in Alabama.

Passing awards on is always hard for me because I would choose everyone that I read :) However, I am not always so good about commenting, so it would be strange for me to give someone an award who does not even know me :) OK - I hear you now - start commenting more.

So, if you read this, count yourself uber awarded, because even if you don't blog, I think you are uber :)

Blessings!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for your kind comments. Glad you got in on the sweetpotato deal :o)
    Susan

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! They are so much fun to read.